SMF TRANSFER MOULD
- Hydraulic plate
- Ejecting plate
- Upper cavity plate
- Upper good face punch
- Lower cavity plate
- Lower back face punch
- Lower magnetic block
- Lower ejecting plate
- Base plate
UPPER DIE MOULD GAPE DUE S.p.A. offers a wide range of latest generation ‘SMF’ upper die moulds to satisfy the ceramic industry’s most stringent requirements in terms of quality, durability and speed of replacement.
STRENGTHS OF THE GAPE DUE SMF SYSTEM
- Perfectly balanced operation during extraction optimises the quality of the pressed product.
- Equipped with upper and lower permanent magnets.
- Available on request with 380 V heating.
- Equipped with removable upper and lower cavity plates.
- Allows variable thickness without the need to replace the upper stroke limiters.
- Available on request with the upper or lower Calibra system.
SMF UPPER DIE
The SMF upper die mould was developed to meet the needs of the ceramic industry, which is increasingly moving towards porcelain tile production. In the SMF mould, special attention was paid to the hydraulic circuit to avoid excessively high pressures while ensuring uniform movement of the internal parts, thus preventing abrasion and uncontrolled deformation.
SMF LOWER DIE
It is also possible to install a protective system to prevent the liners touching each other, thus increasing productivity. Constructed with GAPE DUE’s renowned attention to detail and using top quality materials, the SMF system offers outstanding durability and body compaction performance, making it a popular solution among its users in the ceramic industry.