GAPE DUE S.p.A. offers a wide range of the latest generation of half-entry moulds to satisfy the most demanding requirements of the ceramic market in terms of quality, durability and speed of replacement. The half-entry mould guarantees a high quality pressed product. The tile is formed with the good face uppermost, and is less prone to damage when moving on the rollerway.
STRENGTHS OF GAPE DUE HALF-ENTRY MOULDS
- Suitable for all types of presses.
- Specially designed to minimise the tile extraction run and optimise production.
- Equipped with removable cavity plates.
- Can be equipped with long-life (LD) liners.
- Can be equipped with wear plates to reduce wear on the cavity plate where the feeder cart runs.
- Can be combined with the CALIBRA system with isostatic upper plate.