GAPE DUE S.p.A. offers a wide range of the latest generation of entry and reverse entry moulds, meeting the most demanding requirements of the ceramic market in terms of quality, durability and speed of replacement.
STRENGTHS OF GAPE DUE ENTRY MOULDS
- Suitable for all types of presses.
- Specially designed to minimise the tile extraction run and optimise production.
- Can be supplied on request with protection for the good side of the tile, to prevent damage due to friction between the tile and the cavity plate during extraction.
- Equipped with removable cavity plates.
- Can be equipped with long-life (LD) liners.
- Can be equipped with wear plates to reduce wear on the cavity plate where the feeder cart runs.
- Can be combined with the CALIBRA system with isostatic upper plate.